RE: Datura seeds

  • Subject: RE: Datura seeds
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 15:31:27 -0500

Good for you for planting. Personally, I HATE houseplants. It irritates me
no end when I have to bring them in for the winter. Here's why:-
1-they hate it
2-they look like poop-on-a-stick by the time spring rolls around again
3-the animals knock them over
4-they get in my way
Many other various reasons.

I drag all of my plants outside every spring and they do not come back in
until it's time to freeze.

Someday-I want a solarium or conservatory to spend my winters in that has
concrete wall, tile floors, a drain in the floor and of course glass on the
upper parts. AND I want a sink and a hose spicket in the room too. That way
everything can stay as humid as it likes, I can hose it all down, and then
it runs down the drain. Ah, to dream.

Poured here all night, now it's cloudy and windy and cold. Cleaned the
house, took the dogs to the park, went to the store, now I'm ready for the
couch and to watch a bad sci fi channel movie. Love those!!1 LOL!