Re: Ruta graveolens

  • Subject: Re: Ruta graveolens
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 17:12:42 EST

Thanks, Kitty.  I have downloaded their catalog, and their selection is
truly amazing, but apparently you can't order online.  I guess I will have
to telephone them tomorrow.
It was supposed to snow all day today, but only a few flakes fell this
morning.  The temperature ahs been in the 30s all day, and it has been
very gloomy, but no rain or snow.  It is supposed to drop to the single
digits tonight, but considering that so far it has not done what was
predicted, maybe we'll get off.  I just hopethe temperature drops
before the moisture comes down - I can cope with snow much better
than ice, which we have had so much of this winter.
In a message dated 2/28/2009 6:46:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,