Re: Frost

  • Subject: Re: Frost
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 12:32:33 -0500

And we were supposed to get 3-5" and got nothing. We had some snow showers, but it was mostly rain. It was really weird looking at the radar. Snow fell all around us. I went into town this morning and the snow started about 3 miles north. It's also about 5 miles to the east and west and 8 miles south. It's like we're in the middle of a donut hole.

It was 25 this AM, supposed to be 18 tomorrow morning, and 73 by Saturday.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynda Young" <lyoung@grindertaber.com>