Re: Frost - Amazing sight

  • Subject: Re: Frost - Amazing sight
  • From: Cornergar@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 12:47:15 EST

The orioles are always an amazing sight but I can't believe you have one at
your feeder in the snow!! We have had a pair at our feeders the last couple of
 summers but they don't arrive until the end of April. I think our weather
here  in IL is comparable to yours in the Hudson Valley. (I went to high school
in  Newburgh a very long time ago.) Kathy

In a message dated 3/2/2009 3:02:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,