Re: Is everyone outside?

  • Subject: Re: Is everyone outside?
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 16:26:59 -0600

My neighbor used to raise sheep...and he said "they just walk around looking
for a place to die..."  He said for no apparent reason...one would just DIE
and he had no idea why.  Happens a lot with them for some reason.  With our
goats, it's usually a parasite problem or UTI with the males...all treatable
if you know the signs and know how to treat it.  I hate losing one of my
animals.  So sorry.

--
Jesse R. Bell