Re: Is everyone outside?

  • Subject: Re: Is everyone outside?
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 14:36:07 -0800

Sheep aren't terribly smart about eating stuff. Sure you don't have a noxious weed in the pasture?

On Mar 6, 2009, at 2:26 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

My neighbor used to raise sheep...and he said "they just walk around looking for a place to die..." He said for no apparent reason...one would just DIE and he had no idea why. Happens a lot with them for some reason. With our goats, it's usually a parasite problem or UTI with the males...all treatable if you know the signs and know how to treat it. I hate losing one of my
animals.  So sorry.

Well boo hiss Cyndi-I'm sorry you have to go to work and I'm sorry about
the
Ewe. Wonder what makes them do that? It's FINALLY pretty here. 66 today and
high 70's tomorrow and Sunday with no rain in sight. YAY!