Re: wood you

  • Subject: Re: wood you
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 21:02:17 -0500

A shame you lost them Gene. These had some damage from the December storm, plus they had been causing more shade in combination w my neighbors pine, than I wanted. I kept the redbuds, but thinned them by about a 1/3. The cherry was just poorly placed, growing through electric wires. Birch too, 2 pieces broke over the wires.
I thought the redbud felt dense enough to provide a decent burn.  thanks.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>