Re: Kinda neat

No branches touch the house.  Mike said they like the pecans to munch on.
They can't get in the water barrels (screened lids) and I haven't noticed
them around the birdbaths.  Monsters.  Looks like that nest is cleaned out
in the bathroom socket.  I'm running the heater now to make sure everything
is cool before I put the outlet cover back on.  So far, so good, no Rice
Krispy noises, odd smells, whisps of smoke or any other "issues".  I'll give
it about another 15 minutes then call Mike to see what he thinks.  And YES
lots blooming right now.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX