Re: Monroe, LA ideas

  • Subject: Re: Monroe, LA ideas
  • From: Patricia Dickson <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:33:25 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Jim.  I went there this afternoon.  It was very pretty and well
done.  The dogwood, tulips and camellia's were beautiful.  I think today may
be the only day that it isn't suppose to rain for the next 10 days.
I heard we got maybe  10th of an inch of rain at home and some hail.  I see on
the news that maybe they are going to get a little more rain.  We need rain at
home so bad.  We have been having big pasture fires just to the north of me.
I heard stories of cattle being burned alive and some people were able to go
cut fences in hopes that their cattle could get away.  Terrible.
Thank again,
Tricia