Bonnie M

  • Subject: Bonnie M
  • From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 07:15:59 -0700

Hello all,
I got an email from Bonnie M last week. I didn't notice at first that it wasn't to gardenchat! Anyway here's an update she sent today.Thought all of you might like to know how she's doing too.
Judy B z 6 Idaho, where it's frosty again this morning, grrr

From: "Bonnie & Bill Morgan" <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>

To quickly catch you up on things, I'm working 10-12 hour days at National
City Mortgage (now a part of PNC that purchased NCMC, it seems, with TARP
monies denied NCM.)  We don't know whether PNC will keep any or all of the
mortgage company, but they like the banks. (The hours are not conducive to
much gardening.  However, my office cube is jammed with plants. Everyone
knows my area as "The secret garden" at work.)

I don't know whether anyone knew my mother lived with me for 3 years and was
in a nursing home for nearly 2 years, but she died from complications of
Alzheimer's last Labor Day.

My Younger daughter got married and will have her first child any day now.
Tim and Rayna want to call him Coen Reese.

My older daughter, Tzeitel is also pregnant and due August 22nd. Her older son, my grandson, Brenden, will be 15 in December this year and is a really
good wrestler.  His Jr. Hi school record before District competitions this
season was 26-1 with all but a handful being pins in the first round.

When you get time, let me know how you and yours are. I miss having time to
"chat" with the group.  Please tell everyone "Hello!" for me.