that time of the year

  • Subject: that time of the year
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:27:16 EDT

A pair of handsome Mallard drakes have been having an epic battle
in our small pond for the past three hours.  It's hard to tell who's
chasing whom, but they have been chasing each other around and
around from one end of the pond to the other.  The hen sits quietly
looking pretty smug.  I guess beauty is really in the eye of the
beholder, since she looks pretty drab to me in comparison with the
two suitors. I'd think they would be pretty tired by now, but they
are persistent.  Ah, spring!
Auralie

**************Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220433363x1201394532/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doub
leclick.net%2Fclk%3B212935224%3B34245239%3Bb)