Re: Wow

Well Jim, Spring has sprung in this part of the world so I am busy weeding
and planting and weeding and mulching and weeding....well you get the idea.
I had to spray for carpenter ants here too, what a nuisance!  Just put out
two more Artemisia 'Powis Castle's, two 'Walker's Low' catmints and a
caryopteris 'Dark Knight' plus what was left of the pansies.  Everything is
just going nuts here since we had that rain week before last.  We sure
needed it.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX