Re: Wow - brug

Brugmansia seem to like cooler weather.  Mine only blooms really  well from
fall through Spring, and really slows down in the heat of  summer.  They really
seem to adapt well to cooler climates, some species  won't even grow in hot
climates, as well as a lot of the new hybrids that are  coming out of Europe.
I've tried numerous times, as have others, to grow  some of these, without
success.  So I think you should hold on to it too,  Kitty......might actually
really be worth the effort.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 3/21/2009 3:40:25 PM Central Daylight Time,