Re: Wow - brug

  • Subject: Re: Wow - brug
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:54:56 -0700

Well you could try to chop it back. It's kind of an ungainly plant so shaping is pretty much out of the question. The good news is cuttings root really easily [Marge sent me a bunch of them once and they all rooted] so if you whack it back, and pot up the carnage you could had a lot of plants for your plant sale... and I guarantee if you had one in bloom, the rest would sell muy pronto.