Re: Wow

  • Subject: Re: Wow
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 20:27:48 -0500

It's gorgeous here too - an early spring! Blooming now are iris, crocus, daffs, Glory of the snow, squill, hellebores. I've been trying to get the yard cleaned up. So many leaves. And, da**, the maple seeds! They were horrendous last year so I though this year would be better, but there gazillions of em.

I love this time of year, seeing everything sprout. the teeny leaves of Brunnera that will grow to 40 times the size. The glossy deep purple leaves of a Ligularia just peeking out. Flower buds on the lungworts gettingready to pop. What a great day.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>