Re: Wow

Yeh...it's pretty normal for my area.  Shoot..a few years ago we got 12
inches of snow in April - which DOESN'T happen very often.  So, I don't
plant much until after Easter because ya just never know around here what
the weather will bring.  As I get older...I get a bit slower about rushing
out there.  Figure it'll get here when it gets here.  But I AM ready for
some sun and warmth...for sure.  Tired of being cold.  Half tempted to put a
fire in the fireplace tonight...but I'm just too dang tired!!!  (laughing)
 I guess I'll settle for a hot bath instead.

--
Jesse R. Bell