Re: Miller in April

  • Subject: Re: Miller in April
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:49:18 -0700

Agreed. That's funny... except with all the sudden interest in container gardening on condo balconies and such, it might work.

On Mar 26, 2009, at 2:34 PM, Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/ SCOSI wrote:

I remembered something funny, don't know if I mentioned this before or
not...you all know I have that website with the gardening catalogs
right? So a couple months or so ago I got an email from a nice person
asking for her company to be listed. She sells manure...packaged in 8 oz bags...to make "manure tea" with. For like $10. There's even gift packs.
And it's from her own animals!
I shouldn't make fun or anything because, sheesh, go for it if you can
get it...but I did laugh. I'd be a millionaire if I could sell all the
poop at my place.

Cyndi