Re: Miller in April

  • Subject: Re: Miller in April
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:13:09 -0500

I grew up around tumbleweeds too...and if you know when to harvest
them..they are easy to mail.  You just get them right before they get
brittle and break off the stem - before they start "tumbling".  I remember
seeing so many of them stuck in my grandfather's barbed wire fence, you
couldn't see through the fence.  Just piled high.

--
Jesse R. Bell