ah, Spring in Texas

  • Subject: ah, Spring in Texas
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:47:42 -0500

Out looking for twirlies, we've got a watch going until 8pm.  We had a big
thunderstorm come up from the South around 1pm, dropped about 1 - 1 1/2" of
rain.  Warm and muggy, then the wind shifted abruptly to Northwest (here
comes a norther) and the temps have dropped 20 degrees in the last hour.  So
there is some serious turbulence in the atmosphere at the moment - winds are
around 30 mph sustained w/ gusts.  We actually have a frost warning for
tomorrow and Sunday morning now.  And maybe flurries tonight?   Crazy
weather man.  The birds are freaking out too.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A