To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 6:47 PM
Subject: [CHAT] ah, Spring in Texas

Out looking for twirlies, we've got a watch going until 8pm.  We had a big
thunderstorm come up from the South around 1pm, dropped about 1 - 1 1/2" of
rain.  Warm and muggy, then the wind shifted abruptly to Northwest (here
comes a norther) and the temps have dropped 20 degrees in the last hour. So there is some serious turbulence in the atmosphere at the moment - winds are
around 30 mph sustained w/ gusts.  We actually have a frost warning for
tomorrow and Sunday morning now.  And maybe flurries tonight?   Crazy
weather man.  The birds are freaking out too.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX