Re: ah, Spring in Texas & elsewhere

  • Subject: Re: ah, Spring in Texas & elsewhere
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 16:26:48 -0700

Smart buy on the roses. Are they for your plant sale?

Brisk here--wind chill has dropped the temp to 44 degrees; too cold for me but a lot of plants seem to deem it warm enough to wake up. For example, Salem, which bills itself as "Cherry City," is awash in cherry blossoms, both ornamental and fruiting.