Re: ah, Spring in Texas & elsewhere

  • Subject: Re: ah, Spring in Texas & elsewhere
  • From: Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 17:25:08 -0700 (PDT)

We didn't get what they predicted, but still got a few inches of snow.  It
started raining around noon Sat and didn't stop till 1ish Sunday.  Did the
whole series of rain, slush, ice, snow.... It was a pretty snow hanging on all
the branches etc.  Looked like a blizzard with the winds blowing it around.

It was always close too or at freezing, but later in the afternoon, the sun
peaked out, the temps rose, and most of the snow is gone.

Great deal on the roses Kitty...

Donna