Re: OT - baby chicks

  • Subject: Re: OT - baby chicks
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 19:56:52 -0400

Where does your nephew live? While spring, especially Easter, is traditional, I found that it was a lot easier raising them when the weather was warmer. They had to spend a lot less time in the brooder, and I didn't have to get up in the middle of the night to check the temperature for very long.

FWIW, I'm never going to get spring chicks again. May or June would be perfect for me.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>