great day!
  • Subject: great day!
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 18:32:50 -0500

In the 40s today, 50s the next several days, then 40s again according to weather.com 10 day forecast. Nights will be 30s and 40s, lowest 33. So I uncovered all the plants hibernating in their pots under a pile of leaves. Last yr I lost a lot of bulbs to rot from a very wet winter, so this year I set them on wire racks on the ground and put up a covered frame over them. They look pretty good so far. We'll see what the next few weeks brings. My back aches.

neIN, Zone 5