From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Sunday, March 7, 2010 6:20:39 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [CHAT] ??????

What's going on? Or not going on?
I felt totally isolated when our power was out for four days,
and one of the things I missed most was my online contacts
with this group. Now after nearly a week, I have had only
one email from the group. Is everyone out gardening? Or
have I somehow been dropped from the list? It's a bit
spooky not to hear anything at all from the group.

Since we are still ice-bound there is no gardening activity.
I have been intending to crow that my Bowiea is blooming.
I know that it would be hard to find less impressive blooms,
but the tiny, 1/4 inch blossoms are really lovely little
six-petaled lily-like blooms. Anything that blooms at this
time of the year is welcome