Re: ??????
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: ??????
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 19:47:48 -0800

Is the sansevieria bloom fragrant, Bonnie?

On Mar 7, 2010, at 5:52 PM, BONNIE_HOLMES wrote:

I received an orchid last year when I had rotator cuff surgery. Well, I
kept it alive and it is BLOOMING. Now, that is a first for me as I
haven't had the touch for orchids. I think my plants know that I can't
play and are putting out all sorts of blooms. In addition to the orchid,
my sansevieria trifasciata (Mother-in-law's tongue), kalanchoe, and a
type of Zabrina are all blooming.

ETN Zone 7