From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Monday, March 8, 2010 11:41:55 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ??????

You would only want a skunk around if it was "de-pewed" Bonnie. (which
is against the law because it is their only form of defense in the
wild) The guys renting our bunkhouse have trapped 12 of them this
spring. They carry rabies, and the weird thing is, rabies will not
kill a skunk, but they can be carriers of it. And they stink to high
heaven. At three o'clock in the morning they ran our guys out of that
house and they threw up from the smell. A couple of them got UNDER
the bunkhouse and it must have been two males fighting...but you could
smell that for almost a WEEK. They had to air out the house.

--
Jesse R. Bell