-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Gene, I can identify with "out of room" in the greenhouse. I am wondering

if it would work to put some newly potted gal. perennials out on shade
shelves and cover them with a row cover. These shelves are off the ground
2'. It is still getting down to slightly below freezing at night. What do
you  think? Kathy