Re: Re: "stuff' to do
  • Subject: Re: Re: "stuff' to do
  • From: Cornergar@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 08:59:17 EST

Gene, Thanks for your input. I think I will line things up on the  ground
on the south face of the greenhouse. I'll rig something up to hold  some
rowcover firmly. Wind is always a problem out here on the plains! Good luck
with all your potting up. It's long hours this time of year. The cheery little
faces of winter aconite abound. And this am saw the first red winged
blackbird.  Kathy
In a message dated 3/8/2010 6:20:43 P.M. Central Standard Time,