Re: ??????
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: ??????
  • From: Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 20:57:26 -0500

Yellow jackets are truly evil. I have been attacked simply walking by a nest (that I didn't know was there). They are the only insect that I will attempt to exterminate if they nest anywhere people walk. I locate the entrance, wait until dark, then head out with flashlight and wasp spray.
Cathy, west central IL, z5b