Re: it appears to be that time again...
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: it appears to be that time again...
  • From: Cornergar@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:59:22 EDT

Judy, Wish I could help! pneumonia is scary. The daffs help a bit I hope.
Kathy

In a message dated 3/15/2010 8:15:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,
judylee@lewiston.com writes:

Actually  warmer here today after a few frosty nights. Sunshine & breezy.
Daffodils & violets in bloomandsome late crocus.
DH in hospital  with pneumonia, feeling slightly less miserable today. Of
course this is  the week we're having three of the seven walnut trees
removed, cleaners  here to get his brother's house next door ready to sell.
Daughters who  might help are ill or have ill children. Whine....
I'm sure it will look  better tomorrow after a whole night's sleep. Last
night was short, what  with the visit to the ER and getting him admitted.
Judy B zone 6  Idaho