Re: FaceBook..now vines
  • Subject: Re: FaceBook..now vines
  • From: Cornergar@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:36:16 EDT

Am also having trouble getting interested in Facebook 'tho' my grown
children are certainly into it.
Can anyone recommend a vine, annual or perennial, that will bloom the first
 year and will tolerate mostly shade? I have a client who is unhappy with
the  climbing hydrangea I planted a few years back that has never bloomed. I
hate to  pull it out as I suspect it is just now mature enough to put on a
show. I'm  wanting to hedge my bets by planting something right next to it so
that there  will be some sort of bloom this year.
BTW were there really no emails from this group for 6 days?? Last one I got
 was the 22nd 'til Andreas comments re facebook yesterday. Guess it is time
to be  out working in the garden rather than just talking about it! Kathy
In a message dated 3/28/2010 4:00:28 A.M. Central Standard Time,