Re: FaceBook..now vines
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: FaceBook..now vines
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:29:32 -0500

I love my morning glories  Just one word of caution..yes, they reseed.
 But then over time they morph into something that looks NOTHING like
the original morning glory you planted.  I had some "Star of Yelta"
morning glories that are breathtakingly beautiful.  Dark purple with a
fuschia center.  The next year, they reseeded and were mostly purple
with some that were more fuschia.  The next year...blue and purple.
SO - if you recommend a morning glory, go with an heirloom that won't
change later on.

--
Jesse R. Bell