Re: Spring...
gardenchat@hort.net

The Japanese painted fern seems to be quite hardy - I have
several - but they are always very slow to appear in the
spring.  They are a special favorite of Chet's, and he always
starts worrying about them early in the spring.  I try to
reassure him, but they are one of the last to appear.

In a message dated 3/29/2010 7:15:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,