Can anybody recommend an old fashioned, heirloom petunia? And where to
find them or the seeds?  I love the smell of them, but they all seem
to be hybrids now and that takes away some of the scent.  I love the
LOOK of the "wave" petunias, and have grown them, but they can't beat
the original fragrance.

Jesse R. Bell