Re: Petunias
  • Subject: Re: Petunias
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:34:22 -0400

Do you have a state Market Bulletin? If not, check out Georgia's (quick, before they shut it down). There are usually ads for old-timey Petunias and other plants. http://www.agr.state.ga.us/mbads/

I absolutely can't stand Petunia smell, but that's because when I was 5, my mother lost half her foot to a lawn mower accident, so deadheading her Petunias became my responsibility. The stink and the stickiness and the heat were something that I've never been able to overcome. I forgave 'Purple Wave' because it cleans itself, but it's still pretty stinko to me.