Re: Great project Pam!
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Great project Pam!
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 13:25:33 -0500

Betsy, interesting idea that, but this is far too modest a project for
someting of that magnitude.  They have to rebuild the park gazebo again
because the hoodlums keep stripping the railing and lattice and trim off the
blasted thing.  I keep telling them we need a teenage curfew and enforce it
but no one is listening.  yet.

Thanks Bonnie, that is the plan.  Plus it will make the town look much more
well tended and therefore attractive to anyone considering doing business
here.  We're a bloody poor little town but we're trying.  One step at a time
y'know?

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX