Re: I think it's spring
  • Subject: Re: I think it's spring
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 18:46:01 EDT

Thanks so much for the offer, Pam.  I ordered plants back in January
on Bluestone's 20% off  plan, and it really looks as if mine from last
year have a lot of life in them, so I'll have a good supply.
'Powis Castle' is one of my very favorite plants.  I love to have a lot
of texture from foliage in my gardens anyway, and that just sets off
everything so beautifully.  And I love its fragrance.
Thanks, anyway.
In a message dated 3/18/2011 6:41:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,