Re: Park project done / was Great project Pam!
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Park project done / was Great project Pam!
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 14:25:11 -0500

ok boys & grils, last post on this subject.  the park project is complete.
plants all bedded in w/ nice new pea gravel and watered in and everything.
Planters look good from last week.  I'm delighted to have done it but glad
it is done.  Now I can spend a little more time on my poor neglected patch
here.  whew.....

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX