Re: Spring?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Spring?
  • From: Patricia Dickson <pdickson53@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 09:28:14 -0500

I keep thinking about how many times I have seen all the fruit trees in
full bloom and then we got a freeze that destroyed all chances of any
fruit.
Everything here looks like spring in full swing.  My daffodils and
forsythia look so beautiful!  I need to work in my vegatable garden but
keep thinking it might get cold again.  I guess I need to give in to the
current temps and just get out there.
Tricia

--
Patricia Dickson