Re: Guess the flower - found it
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Guess the flower - found it
  • From: James Singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 14:56:09 -0700

Maybe you should go to farrier school when you retire. Might help pay for your
horse addiction. My horse addiction, on the other hand, has nothing to do
these days with riding them and everything to do with Santa Anita. Must say,
though, I rode them a bit when I was a kid.

There are 40 million poor persons in the United States. Why?

On Mar 16, 2012, at 2:39 PM, Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI
wrote:

> Cute huh?
> I'm perusing "Annie's Amazing Nursery" catalog at the moment - used to be
> Annie's Annuals I think - and they have some nice stuff I could grow.  Of
> course I am spending less and less time in the garden now as our horse
> activities are expanding, and what time I do have is usually spent in the
> vegetable garden, so spending a lot on ornamentals is probably not the best
> idea.
> Thought I might get the chance to retire early what with all the cutbacks,
> but doesn't look like that's going to happen. I'll have to keep juggling my
> priorities for now.
>
> Cyndi

Behalf