RE: Spring?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: Spring?
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 07:33:00 -0700

Saw a big gathering of turkey vultures out here a few days ago, I don't see
them very often.
We had a storm come in Saturday (of course it was over the weekend, when
ELSE would it be) and got quite a bit of rain and even a few snow flurries.
This late in the season, just a little water might be enough to start the
wildflowers after all.

Cyndi