Rich, hope all is well, heard there were twirlies in Nebraska.  Major butt
kicking front is just about here so Zem - this gives you about a 24 hour
heads up.  Looks to be ugly.  Noreen, looks like the worst of this will
miss Houston I'm happy to say.  Sure don't want my new car beat up by hail
or twirlies.  Jess, hope ypu are under cover up in OK.  Everyone else, have
a great evening.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A