Re: weather
  • Subject: Re: weather
  • From: James Singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 11:18:10 -0700

Had a flood warning this morning, but that's not surprising; given all the
normal rain and the number of rivers here and abouts we seem to get a lot of
those. In the last 5 years, however, I doubt if we've had a flood--or if we
did, it was too inconsequential to make the news.

There are 40 million poor persons in the United States. Why?