From: "Melody Hobert-Mellecker" <mhobertmellecker@gmail.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2014 4:58:45 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: Spring

Not much happening here in Iowa...Auralie is right, it has been a long,
long winter. We are finally rid of the snow cover and had a generous amount
of much needed rain yesterday. Its supposed to get into the 60's this
weekend so I am hoping for some sunshine and time in the gardens. There is
so much to be done with clean-up...seems like I didn't get much done this
past fall...too cold too early!