Re: weather

Looks as if the rain is reaching us here in New York.  I'm not sorry, because
things were getting dry again, but it does seem too bad that just when things
begin to look really springlike, they will be beaten down by the rain.

Spring really has sprung here this week.  It seems like everything is in
bloom at once - literally hundreds of daffodils, some early tulips,
epimedium, pulmonaria, violets, fruit trees, on and on.   Of course now that
the weather is nicer I don't have time to work outside, but then that's the
way it usually goes.  I got through the Horticulture School Monday-Wednesday,
and had an indexing job waiting for me when I got home on Wednesday.  What
with the little flower show I am chairing on the 12th, and one to judge on
Monday, my time is about as full as one old lady can handle.  And my plant
orders will start coming in next week.  Oh boy!  I always say it's far better
to have too much to do than not enough, but there are times...