Re: this weekend

thanks. neat photos. especially like the japanese garden.

today's derby day, so i'll probably hang around the tube most of the day and will miss your expo. but last night my cereus peruvianus bloomed so i was up and out early this morning to take pictures of it. good thing, too, because as of now, the bloom is already collapsing. beautiful flower; wonder if it got pollinated?