From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Island Jim
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 6:04 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT- big time....

or the boss walks in with a kinda funny smile and says he meeting with some
folk$ in boca grande tonight and really needs a proposal to $eal the deal.
so for today, i'm in at 6:15 this morning and out at 4:45 this evening,
with a banana for breakfast and a candy bar for lunch. the proposal was for
a $250k landscape and, if sold tonight, will meet payroll on into june.

on the way home, i'm listening to NRP and some one is interviewing a
"septuagenarian" about something and i grin and think "what would that old
fart know about anything?" about a block farther down the street, i realize
i'm one of those septuagenarian old farts, also.