From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of David Franzman
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2003 8:57 PM
To: Garden
Subject: [CHAT] Have I got a banana for you

Theresa!  When are you coming over the hill I have to thin my banana
plantation?  They're about six feet tall and ready to be seperated from
their mothers.

Your pics look good.  Teach me how to do that on Yahoo will  ya?  I've
been dying to show off some of the plants I have.  My garden has never
looked so good.  We've had almost six inches of rain this April and it's
really showing.

Here's a funny thing:  My little gh next to the house that has my tender
tropical is free of nasty pests however, I noticed that I have a real
white fly issue out in the garden.  They don't seem to be doing any real
harm and could be a significant reason why I have so many birds but
should I do something about them?  They are clustered around a couple of
plants including my abutilons.

DF