From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Kitty Morrissy
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2003 9:46 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Yahoo! Photos: tchessie's photo(s)

Theresa,
Great pics.  The ol' Star of Bethlehem has sort of given Ornithogalums a
bad rap (tend to be invasive) But this is a real beauty!  I'll try to
remember to post a pic of O. magnum when it blooms this year.
Kitty

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/tchessie/vwp2?.tok=bcppIgRBlx9MZx5c&.dir=/Garden+
pics&.dnm=Sun+star+-+mystery+plant.jpg&.src=ph
> 2. Ornithogalum thyrsoides bloom.jpg

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/tchessie/vwp2?.tok=bcppIgRBU__OOsrx&.dir=/Garden+
pics&.dnm=Ornithogalum+thyrsoides+bloom.jpg&.src=ph

> 3. Ornithogalum thyrsoides bloom2.jpg

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/tchessie/vwp2?.tok=bcppIgRBj5Z7UoUC&.dir=/Garden+
pics&.dnm=Ornithogalum+thyrsoides+bloom2.jpg&.src=ph

> 4. Ornithogalum thyrsoides bloom3.jpg

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/tchessie/vwp2?.tok=bcppIgRBy8ea8KIW&.dir=/Garden+
pics&.dnm=Ornithogalum+thyrsoides+bloom3.jpg&.src=ph

> Share with friends and order 35mm quality prints of your pictures with
Yahoo! Photos